Many people get excited about the idea of being an entrepreneur, but only a few people become successful entrepreneurs
Maybe a fraction of 5 in 100 become actually successful in the long run
Why do people succeed and others don’t ?
Is it hard work or smart work?
Is it god’s grace or luck?
Is it about the team you work with or working alone would be better?
Is it good financial support or the stress involved in raising start up capital?
Well, there are many 1001 reasons you will be successful and there are another 1001 reasons you may not be successful.
A common trait found amongst successful entrepreneurs is that they have a very good frame of mind and attitude toward life.
And aside this, they do and don’t do the following:
- They see opportunities in every problem and challenge
- They don’t get carried away by the temporary success
- They respect people around
- They have an clear vision
- They have positive mind set
- They don’t procrastinate
- They prioritize and do they right thing at the right time
- They want to do the best and be the best
- They don’t compete unnecessarily
- They don’t buy liabilities first and live fake life
- They know that change is a constant
- They focus on important jobs
- They are persistent
- They are opened to learn from every situation
- They are good listeners
- They take ownership and responsibilities
- They take good rest
- They don’t bother about other people opinion
- They are sure that health is wealth
- They are opened to criticism
- They work and pray
If you live by these set of traits your success is almost certain. Practicing this things might be difficult but it will pay off if you can diligently live by these traits and habits.